Saturday 22 January 2011

SoundCloud App

Just updated my computer and Apple decided to plonk it's new App Store down on me dock so I thought I'd give it a spin. Stumbled across the new SoundCloud App.

Right now I'm in the process of getting together a series of finished tracks to put on the net and the new app more than facilitates me doing this. I can upload tracks with the program, add artwork etc. just like in iTunes, but one of the coolest features is the recording function. If I want to post up a work in progress chunk of a track I can just play the tune and use the SoundCloud app to record the part I want. It means that I don't have to worry about mastering or anything, just shove it on the web a-sap. Obviously when the track is finished I'm gonna while away hours making sure it's absolutely bloody perfect.

Another great feature is that you can grab all those tracks and mixes from other artists that you've been listening to and group them all in one place so you can listen to them offline like Spotify/iTunes. Which means I can listen to this beauty over and over again!





So yeah, check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment